You need to install VBA with Office 2007 for CDXStreamer work. Office 2007 is the only Office that does not do this by default. CDXStreamer formulas will return #Name? unless VBA is installed.
To install VBA with the 2007 Microsoft Office system
- In Control Panel, run Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features.
- Select Office in the Currently installed programs list.
- Click Change.
- Select Add or Remove Features, and then click Continue.
- Select Choose advanced customization of applications, and then click Next.
- Expand Office Shared Features in the Choose update options for applications and tools list.
- Open the drop-down menu next to Visual Basic for Applications, and then click Run from My Computer.
- Click Continue.
- Click Close.